Friday, May 25, 2012

bringing you up to speed

Hi folks Im long overdue for posting just a general newsy,random thoughts blog.OK so my weekends are full from next week till September Yes Next week I'll be spinning at Davy Jones day.My 12 year yes 12 years! The 9th Im spinning at a 50th Anniversary Party.VERY stoked about that.the couple was impressed with my music I played at Tom and Bettylou's event. the 16ths is the beach opening.I'll be back at the post checking badges.I did a video shoot of my unmanned eh i mean i womaned post.This is my last free weekend till labor day.Not complaining just stating the facts. summer is here.Ill post the video shoot here soon. I have to ween myself off youtube before the summer starts.I'll still post vids but not too often as i have been! The last thing my views want to see is a a sweaty middle aged woman cover in sunscreen.yuck, greazy! In other music news I'll signed up for another mix exchange which will make 3 including my own.I can handle it! Sad news though,Zenrunningorder.com will be shutting down.The webmaster is overwhelmed by spam and trojans. I've maede so many like minded friends there and hope we keep in touch! I hope to catch up with blogs heres and leave comments! I'll be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment