Saturday, July 6, 2013

10 years already

Today I celebrate 10 years as a resident of Point Pleasant Boro.Wow where has time gone?It hasn't gooten old though.Every summer I look forward to parties,working on the beach and brewskis on the upstairs porch.
So much has happened in these 10 years and I believe these changes have helped me grow as a person.I have been tested and tried but I think my parents are smiling from heaven.I still miss them but I often They would be proud of how I'm doing.
One of my patrons and I today were talking about our upbringing and how we were raised with the same values that make us who we are. Honesty,niceness,friendly and outgoing but there are time folks like us are used and abused.
I believe staying true to these values will someday pay off. Perhaps not in this life but the next.
I made this up a while back and still believe it to be true
Love and love will come back to you
be mean and you will stand alone.
Judge not someone for they clothes they wear or how they comb they're hair
see the goodness,see the love
recognize the good and kindness.

Start each day with a clean slate
make each day anew
You can't stay in the past and the next day is promised to no one
Live for today and embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment