Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh beautiful day

One very quiet sunny day I did something I haven't done in a while
I wrote a poem

Original written on August 14th

The sun shines upon the ocean and you get into a devotion
and you get a sot of notion
its going to be a beautiful day.
Sounds of rebuilding in the distance
there's no feeling of resistance
as you hear waves hit the shore
the feeling hits you more
it will be a beautiful day
the sky is so glue
and the waving of the red, white and blue
yeah its so true.
The summer sun hits by face
oh Mr. sun keep up the warmth on my face.
Keep on shining.

  original Poem by Trish Mullins

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem.......... I can't go to the shore right now, but i love it so, I will read your poem often, xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nana
    you are a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete