Sunday, April 27, 2014

Earthday 2014












Wow whata day
 At first I was not so sure mother nature was going to be kind to us but it turned out to be a beautiful day.
 There were lots of great booths, and exhibits.
There were quite a few dogs there too!
I did a 2 part video on my youtube channel including a tour of a first aid rig and a little interview with a member of the first aid!
 Many thing that all kids just sit on there butts after school and play video games or get in with the wrong crowd and get in trouble but there are good kids out there joining the first aid and becoming police explorers. its great to see!
 the entertainment was
the Sherman Brother
the Soup sandwich band
and yes your truly was spinning tunes.
I received many nice compliments.that always warms my heart! I even saw a few folks dancing!
 The riverfront park is so beautiful. Its the perfect place to go on a Saturday morning with a coffee and relax!
I also went to the Bennett cabin which holds some early town historical items!
I love Point Pleasant!


No comments:

Post a Comment