Friday, July 4, 2014

There still are good people in this world

When I watch oe listen to the news 7 out of 10 stories are negative and grim.
 There are still good people in the world though.
The other day a guy came on my beach with what I thought was a baby fish and asked if he could return it to the water.
Sure I said.
         He ran down and put in in the water and watched it for a while. A minute later he came back.
He said he was working on a house and saw an osprey on a fencepost eating something and when he tried to get closer to take a picture of it with his iPhone the Osprey flew away and left his prey behind.
  The man went up and found a baby sand shark still alive and picked it and  brought it to my beach and put it back in the water. He said he didn't know if the little fellow had a fighting chance but he did what he could.
Yesterday one of my patrons came on my beach and gave me a can of soda and a freshly made cheeseburger.
 Although our mainstream media fill us with fear doubt, Im reminded almost every day that there are STILL good people in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment