Tuesday, May 3, 2016

start of May ideas and random thought

Happy May folks
Im sitting here in jeans and a sight polo hoodie. Its in the 50s when by this time we are in the mid 60s. so music rain and dampness
I put more CDs on hold last night and a playlist is rolling in my head. its going to be funky. VERY FUNKY! Look out! A title has not come to mind yet but one will.
I just saw an interview with bootsy collins and who had nice things to say about Prince and yes there will be a few Prince songs in my next mix and of my gosh I think I have a title. I wonder of I have a purple sharpie? The Purple mix?
 So Today I went to the Doctor and he told me I gained 10 pounds since my last visit. "Oh s--t" I thought 10 frigging pounds. OK only one visit to the staff snack box a week.One cup of tea after dinner NOT 3 and more water,less soda!
 When weather permits make a power walk at the community park right after work especially on Monday- Wednesday when you get out earlier the the kids and start our with 3 laps.
 OK I know some of you hate health talk and some of you are OK with it.
   Before work On the beach starts I need to get my eyes checked and a new pair of glasses.
   I would also like to find the local skate park to do a little video taking there! I plan to do a video called the adventures of Slinky on a day wheres its very nice but filming locations are secret for now!
  I have a little dry spell in my DJ gigs for May but I'm not complaining because April was very good for me. I think Chip need a rest too! I did tell him I owe him a few beers.
 OK that's all for now. This is going on longer than I wanted. lol!
Peace,Love and music
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment