Wednesday, August 31, 2016

photos and stories

here are a few recent photos and a story behind them                                                                                There are days  in the summer that start out like this!
the beautiful reflection of the sun on the ocean and a great enjoying the morning aand getting the day off to a beautul start!



         



This is a photo of me and one of my greatest patrons name Jill. From the look on her face you might think she is living the dream. She has a great supportive and loving husband named Joe and 2 wonderful Daughters. She Also has Cancer!
She does not feel sorry for herself or cry the blues,she Just takes each day and enjoys it and lives it to the fullest.
she is so awesome!





             Summer goes by so fast but these are beautiful scenes   I love and apreciate seeing 5 days a week in the summer. meeting great people and working on the beach.!
 Sure there are days we deal with greanhead flies and    90+ degree days but off deep woods and staying hydrated gets me through it !

Etc


        this model VW bus is on the shelf of the office of Eric Beyer.

  One day when I came home from work I saw this fella in the hot tub and by the time I gut the camera he got out and I got this shot before he flew off!      

No comments:

Post a Comment