Sunday, April 14, 2019

Saturday Shots

Yester was a very nice day for photography. My first stop was Mueller's Bakery where I started off the day with a large coffee and a Blueberry Muffin. Then I stupped in at the recycling center where I looked for old magazines I could get some cool cover art for my mixes.
When I was leaving there I took these shots


By June you'll be ties of flower photos right?
I made a few other stops and on the way home got this shot from a local favorite Bay Head Cheese and bottles too
The rest of wildlife shots I was very happy to end my day with

That goose was not happy I kept pointing the camera at him for the Perfect shot. I walked away after a few minutes. I think he got creeped out. I was so happy to get a Shot of the two Cormarants on the pilings. I think one of them was having a bad hair or um feather day!

I welcome your feedback and them thoughts on this photos if you are so inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment