Thursday, July 29, 2010

not so rainy day

I wasnt sure If my plans to see the jaime Brown experience would go as planned.I woke up with a stiff back and took 2 aspirin.After feeling better I got dressed and headed out on the bike to execute my game plan.
I went to the bank and the library and thought I heard thunder.Sure the day was going to be a wash I stopped at Bay Point Market for lunch.I got ham and cheese wrap and a soda.Then I saw it..the sun peeking through the clouds.YES!I though.I took the last sips of my soda and went to the boardwalk.As I entered the bordwalk the sky look darker and again I swore I heard thunder.No no its the roar of the rollercoater I convinced myself.
Th was no cover fee so I just walked in and sat down and ordered a bud light.The band played and sounded great.
It rained by the bar had a roof so we barflys were safe.
I stayed only an hour then headed home to get ready to have a drink at the club with my friend susan Priddy.I saw other folks I know.
Now I think Ill have a wine on my porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment