Monday, August 2, 2010

Trish's travels

Today was my day off so I planned to relax and hang out but there were a few things I needed.Computer Paper,CD Jewel cases and a few mailing envelopesbut I didnt feel like going over the brigge.The Lovelandtown bridge that is.
I went to Klotses Kitches(formally Kellys kitchen)and had a coffee and a Short stack of pancakes.the installed new cabinets on the wall and theres a new flatscreen TV!The new owner is very nice and pleasant.
Next I went to Special T Graphics to say hello to Sheryl finishing a project for a customer due to arrive any moment so out visit was short but nice.
I decided to go to the Rite aid in Stop and Shop up the road.there was hardly any traffic getting there but the parking lot was full and busy so extra caution was taken.Its amazing some folks don't get run over.They walk out of the store and into the road without looking like they're indestructible they thinkhey are?Captain Scarlet?lol!Oh well I had to pay attention to what I was doing and not worry about them.
I got what I needed and headed home.now im spening time blogging and then going to make a few copies of my latest mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment