Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cocktail Hour 2012

Hello my Friends As promised Imback with a posting of a mix.This time Im serving up some cool Jazz. COCKTAIL HOUR 2012 1. The Mountain - Abdullah Ibrahim 2. Go Daddy O - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy 3. Captain Marvel - Chick Corea 4. Sweet Violets - Dinah Shore 5. Gaita Mestra - Dj Tudo & Gente DE Todo Lugar 6. Speak Low - Esquivel 7. Domingo No Parque - Gilberto Gil 8. Cantoloupe island - Herbie Hancock 9. Stormy Weather - Itzhak Perlman,Oscar Peterson 10. Hey Rock - The Jambalaya Cajun Band 11. Java Manouche - Jo Privat Feat. Matelot Ferrot 12. Chan Chan - Kora Jazz Trio 13. Secret Gathering - Shadowfax 14. Desinado - Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All Stars 15. Dante's Prayer - Loreena Mckennitt 16. Havana Mambo - Malanina 17. Solar - Miles davis All Stars 18. When it swings - Ronny James & The Jez Hot Swing Club 19. Tristeza (Goodbye Sadness)- Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66 20. Soul Coaxing - Sounds Orchestral 21. Images - Sun Ra There were other songs I wanted in here but timewise they didnt fit.I had to make a few alterations till I was happy will the order of the songs.When I played it the first time I was very Happy with the way it sounded! If you want a CD of it just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment