Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April

Its been a while since I did a written blog.I've been posting Pictures and videos but its been some time since I just sat down and wrote! Judging from the amount of folks who have viewed my blog Not too many of you miss me. Perhaps my pictures and videos are boring and you prefer the written word? OK well Once again I will be DJing at earthday this year at the Riverview park along with the Sherman Brothers and another band I don't know who.I also will be joining forces with the Sherman Brothers again at the 2012 clam bake at the BHFC,I also hope to spin at the Beach house and the longboard grill this summer!I hope for more but I'll be thankful for the gigs I do get. Next week is Spring Break.I plan to charge up the ipod and get in some power walks.I finally got to the eye doctor and do need new glasses.Bifocals.Dayam Im getting old but I course reading small print is not getting easier. I gotta keep telling myself but to do what I do and hope folks are blessed by it.OK enough about age and health. Im making friends on my youtube channel and send out some mixes to a few folks. I have a few more friends on facebook too including my bosses Son! oh man. I really gotta watch what I say! Alrighty well thats all for now! Have a blessed Easter everyone! Peace love and music Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment