Friday, July 20, 2012

Dancing in Gladness

Yes folks as promised a new mix.Being Zenrunning order is no longer..Bow your head in silence..I bring you a new mix. DANCING IN GLADNESS 1. The Gleam in your eyes - Chanel 2. No other Arms, No Other Lips - The Chordettes 3. The Greatest Love of All - George Benson 4. Angel - Jon Secada 5. Ready for the Floor - Hot Chip 6. Dancing in Madness - Anoushka Shankar 7. Da Dip - Freak Nasty 8. Dub-I-Dub - Me & My 9. The Power - Snap 10. Blame it on The Boogie - The Jacksons 11. Heart of The Dancer - Johnny Clegg & Juluka 12. Spirit of The Boogie - Kool & The Gang 13. Funkytown - Lipps Inc 14. Someday, Someway - Marshal Crenshew 15. Rock with you - Michael Jackson 16. Magic carpet ride - Mighty Dub Katz Gete - Kalete & zozo Afrobeat 17. Wave - Mr Vages 18.A little Bit of Riddem - Michael Frantio and Spearhead

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Love seeing Johnny Clegg and Marshall Crenshaw.
    I know I owe you two mixes. I'm working on them. Maybe finishing them up would help take my mind off current events.
    --Kathy B.

    ReplyDelete