Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July is here

Happy Fourth of July everyone! Its been awhile since I 've posted simple chatter My recent DJ gigs went well.Although these days are really hot things at the beach are good too! Monday Morning I discovered my bikes rear tire was flat and have been driving to work.Yeah dealing with the hellish Jersey Shore traffic from hell, I hate tailgators are folks who ride up your ass and Beep at you for letting a biker or walker cross in front of you.I wont run them over no matter how fast you want to get to where your going..selfish punks! OK Im ranting..im sorry!..wait no im not.One guys zipped past me on the bridge just to be the first in line to get the red light when the gates were going down.Ha stupid jerk!Got far didntcha..not! Im going to get the bike fixed tomorrow. Pardon my rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment