Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fthoi

Its here my mix fans fthoi I couldnt come up with a fancy title fthoi it was.(for the hell..I mean heck of it) I wanted so bad to finished it fast but I wanted to wait till my oldies.com order came in.my patience was running out but my order came in yesterday. Lots of world and obscure tunes on here.I few very cool reggae tunes too. so here it is FTHOI 1. Lets get ready to Rumble - Michael Buffer 2. Batman Theme - Link Wray & his Wraymen 3. Hot Butter - Armand Van Helden 4. Swingue Do Sambo - Roge 5. Gaze - Sweetback 6. Ah, Sweet Dancer - Santana 7. That's all I want(from you) - Nina Simone 8. Aja - Steely Dan 9. In the light of a New day - Santana 10. We R in Control - Neil Young 11. Jordan River - Burning Spear 12. Music Keep on playing - Cornell Campbell 13. Promised Land - Majek Fashek 14. Unity is love - Billy Dice & The untouchables 15. Dixie Doodle - Link Wray & his Wraymen 16. My Valentine - Paul McCartney 17. Ces Petits Riens - Angelique Kidjo 18. Schaufensterpuppen - Kraftwerk 19. Macumba in Budapest - Santana 20. The inch worm - Paul McCartney If you want a copy please request one!

No comments:

Post a Comment