Sunday, September 16, 2012

Falling out of Summer

I've finally got out the August assignments to my mix exchange group.I don't know if it was lack of motivation or lazyness on my part but I finally say down and did it.I think many mixmakers gave up trading mixes after zenrunningorder went south but I'm trying to get some back into it with a little success. Now im posting mixes on here and IMP. Here is my newest mix Title:Falling out of Summer 1. Your Attention - Blue Man Group 2. Wipeout - Gary Hoey 3. The Moon and the Sky - Sade 4. A Pesar - The Latin Brothers 5. Honky Tonk - Brian Setzer 6. Never Give up - Common Sense 7. Piny Agonda - Kenge Kenge 8. Summer Rain - Jan & Dean 9. Straight no Chaser - Thelonious Monk 10. Mama Nature - Pato Banton & The Reggae Revolution 11. Washington Square - The village Stompers 12. Transformer Man - Neil Young 13. One Vision - Queen 14. Dream On - The Righteous Brothers 15. Fire on Babylon - Sinead O'Connor 16. I've got a feeling I'm falling - Teddy Wilson 17. Monks Mood - Theloniuos Monk 18. Super nice Guys - Undercover S.K.A 19. Harlem Nocturne - The Viscounts 20. The Piano Has Been Drinking(not Me) - Tom Waits Theres the New Playlist and theres still another mix rolling around my brain but Im yet to come up with a title!

No comments:

Post a Comment