Monday, September 3, 2012

goodbye summer,hello school year

As crazy as the weather was this summer I dint destroy my "working vacation" as I call it. I wish I had gotten together with a few folks but I hope to catch up with them in the fall.No earthquakes and no hurricanes but too many thunder storms for my liking.They did insure we didn't have a drought though.Oh those green head flies and mosquito's got me good this summer.OUCH! I wasn't as busy As I thought I would be with DJ gigs this summer but I did enjoy the ones I did have.Special thanks to the Beach House,The Longboard Grill and The Bay Head Fire company for giving me the opportunity to entertain you! Thank you to my road crew Chip,Eric and Daryl and Jamie! The summer with the BHIA was cool too!Thank you to all the bosses and fellow staffers! And so a new year at BHS begins.Go Sharks!

No comments:

Post a Comment