Wednesday, October 17, 2012

straight up bloggety blog

OK so heroes something I haven't done is a while no pictures,no video just straight up blogging. My friend Vicky and i went to Marlins tonight for a beer.we talked about health,touched on politics and Talked about our childhood. I felt good to go out for a beer and chat.I don't do that so often anymore but when I do I love it. Talking about our childhood reminded me of how good I had it.Yeah there were some rough spots and Jerks but over all I can look at my childhood and say it was good. The music,TV shows and day to day living were something to smile about.We didn't have iphones,computers or stuff like today but I was a happy kid! I wonder with all the high tech stuff are kids really happy today? When I came home from school Id have a snack and listen to music or watch something on TV.Saturday Mornings were spent in my jammies with a bowl of cereal watching cartoons,then Id get dressed and ripped it up on my bike around our neighborhood. the intesities of homework didn't really set in till 7th or 9th grade.You loved your friends and ignored your naysayers.there wasn't all this reality show type drama. Sure you got mad when someone said s--t to you but eventually you blew it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment