Monday, November 12, 2012

new Christmas mixes going out!

Yes Folks its that time again when I start sending and handing out Christmas mixes. Here are some questions folks asks me Q:Isnt that expensive? Well sure I do spare more on postage this time oh yeah but when there a happy person at the receiving end Its all worth it! Q:How do you pick the tunes? Sometimes I have a playlist in my head and other times its just picking and choosing. Q:do You Always have a theme?No not really there's only a few times where I have themes.Themes limit your creative juices.Its like being on a short leash.Of course there are time folks will say only mellow stuff or say stuff like don't include this artist or Genre and if Im making a custom mix I pretty much stick to what they want! I love when my mixes turn folks on to new artist or genres My Christmas mixes are my fave theme to work with. Oh yes Ill post my Christmas mix playlist some time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment