Tuesday, November 6, 2012

oh Sandy

Hurricane Sandy really know how to pack a punch!shes a home wrecker alright!Lucky for us we had minor damages to the house but my car was flooded out. Bay Head,Mantoloking and other towns south of us were really hit hard.most area schools were also hith with massive flooding. This Past weekend Nancy,the kids and I went to Baltimore and met up with Donna Mullins and her Daughter. I havent been Many places but Baltimore is a nice City! We went to the National Aquarium,Barnes and Noble and The Hard Rock Cafe!We stayed at a beatiful Hotel and had room service for breakfast. We arrived home at 3pm Sunday afternoon.The front of almost every house had items that were ruined by the flood in black plastic bags.There was also furniture. Phone and cable service was restored tonight. I hear we are getting another storm but not as bad as sandy.ugh I hope we don't get anything like that for another 50 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment