Wednesday, February 6, 2013

OK confession time
I signed up for tumblr last month and was going to use that as my main blog but I decided to stay here because I have more viewers and folks actually look at my blogs and I can see that..dropping to knee..ouch that hurt.
please forgive me oh please forgive me..
OK enough TV evangelist drama, lets get down to it the new mix yes a new mix

Infested with Reggae and Soul I bring you....

SOUL IMPRESSIONS

1. Funky music sho nuff turns me on - The Temptations
2.. Someones Always Singing - Shuggie Otis
3. Grooving - The Skatalites
4. Bongo Man - wrangler
5. Mongo's Boogaloo - Mongo Santamaria
6. Misirlou Twist - Kronos Quartet
7. What's new - John Coltrane Quartet
8. Hula Ba Luau - The Andrew Sisters
9. Ska#48 - Predator Dub Assasins
10. The Sun - Burning Spear
11. Black Or White - Michael Jackson
12. Granade - Bruno Mars
13. Soul Dressing - Booker T & the MGs
14. You Told Me - The Monkees
15. No Good to Cry - The Wildwoods
16. Don't Stop The Music - Yarbrough & Peoples
17. Son's Gonna Rise - Citizen Cope
18. Rock Steady - Aretha Franklin
19. The Bunda - The Barefoot Man
20. Spiritual Healing - Toots Hibbert
21. Groove Thing - Zane
22. New York, New York - Uri Caine

No comments:

Post a Comment