Sunday, February 10, 2013

Thoughts ideas and plans

Man I hope that damn Groundhog is right about an early spring.Not that I put any trust or faith in a groundhog to tell us when spring is coming!Actually When i see a robin redbreast It gives me more more hope that spring is around the corner.
Once spring does get here I hope to get a few DJ gigs.I haven't had a gig since mid November.My friends the Sherman brothers and Ed Austin are in the same boat.
I plan to do a photo series on dogs and artsy mailboxes.When Im on my bike or walks I see some cute dogs.I;ll ask the owner If I can take their dogs picture and post it here.I think it would be cool.
There are some mailboxes around here that are painted and custom made and kind of artsy.I'll post them too!.
Oh yes my video tours of local shops will resume one spring gets here too!Those will be posted on youtube.
to see vids I have up already check out
www.youtube/user/djtrishm
I belong to a group called the vinyl community.Its a group of music collectors who collect records,CDs and tapes.
I also have a little CD mix exchange group.each month each member gets the name and address of someone to make a mix for.We currently have have about 28 members.let me know if you would like to be a part of this!
OK enough jabbering from me.
Have a great week
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment