Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Listen Here

Hi folks
Heres my new mix
Listen here

1. Rok with me - Peter tosh
2. Amigo - Anthony G
3. Listen Here - Gene Harris
4. St Ogredol - The Carribean Jazz Project
5. You'll be Mine(Party Time) - Gloria Estefan
6. Let's Jump Tonight - Chuck Willis
7. Tiger Rag - Louis Armstrong
8. Hey Ba-Ba-Re-Bop - Lionel Hampton
9. La Clave Maraca Y Guiro Chico Alvirez
10. Watermelon Man - Mongo Santamaria
11. Rumdrum - Tomas Einarsson
12. Mud Madness - # Canal
13. Summertime - Ray Barretto
14. Come on a my house - Rosemary Clooney
15. Batucada - Sergio Mendes & Brasill 66
16. Nora - Relator
17. Caldonia - Louis Jordan
18. Go Daddy O - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
19. Cha Cha Cha - Tito Puente
20. All she wants to do is rock - Wynonie Harris
21. Don't Touch my Tempo - Arrow


I don't have the program where you can upload the photos for cover art anymore so I just cut pictures out of ald mags ,etc.Its kind of ols school but that's OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment