Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Music Roots

so I've uploaded enough oldies to iTunes to make another oldies mix

MUSIC ROOTS a mix

1. Black Denim Trousers - the Cheers
2. Speedo - the Cadillac's
3. After The Gold Rush - Neil Young
4. I'll be there - the Jackson 5
5.Dear Mr Fantasy - Traffic
6. Times of your life - Paul Anka
7. Rip it up - Bill Haley & his Comets
8. Helpless - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
9. Sugar Sugar - The Archies
10. Anna - The Beatles
11. Tom Dooley - The Kingston Trio
12. I've Got a lovely bunch of coconuts - Freddy Martin & his Orchestra
13. Lana - Roy Orbison
14. Young Love - Sonny James
15. (its takes more than)A hammer and Nail - The Staple Singers
16. Hernandos hideaway - Archie Blayer
17. Lust - Bas Sheva
18. All Right now - Free
19. My Guy - Mary Wells
20. Baby I love you - Aretha Franklin
21. Little White Duck - Danny Kaye
22. When - The Kalin Twins
23. Simba - Les Baxter
24. The Saint's Rock& Roll - Bill Haley & his Comets

No comments:

Post a Comment