Sunday, April 28, 2013

The cool Grooves CD mix exchange. Join us!

do you enjoy making CD mixes?
do you enjoy making them for others?
if both answers are yes this club is for you!
Each Month You will get an email with the name and address of someone to make a mix for.
you make that person a mix and mail it to them.
its a neat way to make new friends and turn others onto cool music..or impose your music taste on them,however you see it.
They will send you a mix in return ..I hope!
a track list of the songs is a music and cover art is encouraged also.
How do I Join up?
Your may drop me a line at djtrishm@gmail.com and in email me your name and address and your will be entered in my members book.
only the partner your are assigned you know your address besides me.
is there a fee?
NO!
donations are welcome but not required!
How many folks are in the club?
currently we have 27 members and we welcome more!some are from other countries too!
so Please JOIN US AND SEE THE FUN BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment