Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Thankful DJ!

Last year at this time I only was 1 gig in the fall.After Hurrican Sandy I tried to get gig for benefits but no luch.I only had I gig at public works to boost the moral of the folks working there plus the police,National Guard and whoever else came by.Don't get me wrong that was a cool gig.
This fall however things changed. From the end of September till now Ive been working every other weekend and I'll be djing my first class reunion of a friends 25 year class reunion at the end of the month.
Thank you to my Roadies Sheryl and Dave, George and Beth,and Chip and Joyce!You guys are awesomeAlso Thank you to Dan.
To those who who enlisted my DJ services also get a BIG thank you.
BHFC #1,Eakfest(Alicia) and the Grenville. Thank you very Much.
Happy Thanksgiving!
P.S Also an Advance thank you to Krissy Tooker!

No comments:

Post a Comment