Saturday, January 25, 2014

End of January Ramdom Chatter

We got another two inches of snow.It cold ,windy and no bikerides or power walks for quite some time. Oh Im so looking forward to spring
 so if you watch my channel on youtube I have almost 300 subscribers. With this weather its hard to come up with ideas of things to do videos about. Im running dry on ideas!
 Once the weather gets nice again I plan to do what I call Video tours I go into the store and video stuff in the store.This spring I would like to see if the owners want to talk about their business. Some will welcome it and some are camera shy I'm sure.
I also want to go in Jenkinsons aquarium.
 if your curious about my channel I mostly talk about music but do videos on other stuff when weather and time permit!
heres the link
www.youtube.com/user/djtrishm

I don't use bad language and all my videos are clean. If your a big music fan you'll enjoy my videos!

     OK so Justin bieber got busted drunk driving and drag racing!Will these celebrities ever learn?
These people get famous make lots of money and then go about with little or no regard for anyone else. Not all celebrities are like this but many are! many politicians are too! the mainstream media doesn't tell you much about the good ones but plenty about the bad ones.

Many folks like to watch the news when they're eating.I much prefer listening to music. theres too much crazy stuff going on that would make me puke hearing or watching it during lunch or dinner.

 I do hope to have a few DJ gigs this spring. I told my friend Sheryl I want to play earthday again.I think this will be my 4th year. I also hope to do summerfest on the community park too.
 Last Summer and fall was a good year for my DJ gigs. With all this snow and temps in the teens I must remember we don't get tornados and I do have many good things to be thankful for. At least we didn't have another hurricane and don't get tornados or earthquakes!
 OK that's enough rambling for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment