Thursday, January 23, 2014

the cabim fever photo session

Its been weeks since I've been able to leasurely bike or walk about going on random photo shoots so finding stuff inside is the next best thing!

 this cute thing is hanging in the laundry room

                           
                             I box of chocolates I keep meaning to bring to work but often find myself snagging one or two while im having tea and listening to music after dinner.
a few old cassettes I found while looking for something else in my hallway clossette!

 a selfee taken to show off a iTunes giftcard my way too generous cousin Pat sent me!


      Nancy and Dans fishtank
 an old little bell.I think the clapper is missing. This bell has been around since I can remember.one day when I was little I put my index finger in the hole and didn't think I would get it out. I didn't try that again!

                                           
                                               My latest mix

No comments:

Post a Comment