Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A great day for me and my camera

When I go out on my afternoon bike rides I bring my camera to take pictures if there's something cool to take a picture of.
 Well yesterday I was taking a ride down Bay Ave in Point Pleasant and what did I see? It was a guy on a horse! I'd say he was in his 60s and on a beautiful brown horse. He was right outside a real estate agency and on his horse chatting with two young woman. I tried to contain the excited photographer in me as I pulled out my camera! I took two shots.



I didn't hang out long because Borden's stationary was closing in a half hour so I kept it moving!
  So When I got to Borden's I got a back of CD jewel cases and spoted this T Rex blow up figure and on the saw out spotted a pot of beautiful flowers.




OK this doesn't top the man on a horsing sighting but all in all it was a very good day of photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment