Sunday, May 11, 2014

Oh what a Beautiful day

 Tonight As I was sitting at my computer I saw the glow of the sunset. My sure when the neighbors see the sunsets I bet the wonder" I wonders if Trish is going to take a shot of this." I'm sure they're answer comes as they see me charging out the door with camera in hand!

one of my new additions to my music collection was inspired my a fellow music enthusiast on youtube!
Lindsay aka The Blank Paiges  dropped the needle on this in a video and I love it.
This originally came out in the early 70s. The band is made up of former gang members who qgave up the gang life and turned to music. They play Latin Rock and this is a awesome CD. Thank you Lindsay!
2 thumbs up!

Ianother awesome blast from the past! This is a great collection of hits of there year and there are a few I have not heard in years. There are even a few tracks that I never heard!
@ thumbs way up!






No comments:

Post a Comment