Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Rockin mixes



Yes my fellow mix makers the mixtape culture still lives!Here are a few CD mixes from my friends Larry aka Orcaman and Also Kathy Bone.
 I connected with them when were were all on the art of the mix site and then a hand full of us left there and joined Zenrunning order.
that whole story is on an ealier blog.
I handful of us still keep in touch at the facebook page.
 There are still folks who enjoy getting and sending mixes in the mail despite the rise in postage!
are you one of them?


speaking of music, I went to the car cruise in downtown Point Pleasant beach and chatted and hung out with Area musician Ed Austin and DJ Tommy Lynch who have been entertaining the crowd for years!

OK now here are some of the cars






its always a fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment