Sunday, December 21, 2014

2014 Year in Review

@014 has been a quite a year. Mostly good and some sad
but first the good
I made a few more friends and have a few new CD mix/DJ Trish fans.
I have almost 400 subscribers on my youtube channel

www.youtube/user/djtrishm

Check it out

I had a good year on the beach and most of my regular patrons returned and so did most of my regular coworkers.
This has been the year of renovations.
My kitchen and upstairs bathroom were redone and just when I thought the end was near I discover if leak it my den ceiling. Go effing figure!
BHS is getting a new gym and construction will start soon.

The DJ biz went well except for a brief setback that is now resolved. Thank you God, Chip and Amazon. In that order too!

In Early November my sisters dog Bayou crossed the rainbow bridge and soon after that My friend Joan Sherman was given that much longer to live.She entered the gates of heaven last week.
  Frank Alechko was so nice to take me to her service!
 well that wraps up this end of the year report.
stay tunes for more blogs and pictures

Have A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy new year!
Peace Love and music
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment