Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Mentor retires




after 30 years a service to Bay Head School Frank Alechko retires.
Not only was he my coworker but he was my mentor. I learned how to DJ through watching Him at School Dances.
 I also consider him a brother. He had s heart of gold and like he was a Christian and we vibed on our faith and life in general.
 We had a little going away ceremony for him. He didn't want any parties.
before the assemply I saw some awesome artwork done by some students and had to take pictures

                              
                        Here is our Trophy Case !





and heres the man himself posing with Larissa Robinson whos a farmer student,Jill Holland a retired secretary and Me!
 we swore to keep in touch and I wish him a happy and healthy retirement ful of fun and relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment