Thursday, September 10, 2015

the summer 2015 report

Summer 2015 was good for me
I returned to the BHIA as a badge checker. I saw a few old friends and made a few new ones.
 I Deejayed at The Beach House classic Movie night and Also at the Bay Head Fire House clambake.
            This summer My Sony camera died from an accidental death and was replaced by a Nikon.
The Nikon takes great pictures. I've even had professional photographers compliment me on my photography!
My first really cool picture was of the moon thanks to a youtube viewer who emailed me and gave me instructions on how to get up the autofocus!
Yesterday was my last gig of the summer which was at a kickball tournament at the school which was cut short when lightning and thunder came. but my boss said everyone enjoyed the music.
 BIG THANKS YOU TO
Eric Bayer,Chip and Joyce Tillson, and all my friends and coworkers at the BHIA for making it another great summer,Also thank you to Mr Camardo for considering me for the kickball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment