Sunday, September 20, 2015

Trish's reekend report Pt 1

This weekend was a busy one
Lets start out with Saturday!


I stopped at Mueller's Bakery
 and while I was having my Coffee I got these shots of this little bird eating some crumbs!
Then of was off the the annual vintage Boat and car show held at John Brothers Boat yard!









I stooped by the Beach House afterwards for a chat and notice this flowe which was most likely on the end of it life before fall but still holding up well!



At one point Dereck was in the back talking to a customer and I noticed this one really cool board hanging from the ceiling and Inspiration kicked in and out came the Nikon!



Being it was a beautiful day I had to swing by the Beach!


People were swimming, sunbathing and sailing!
 Stay tunes for part 2 of thie report!




No comments:

Post a Comment