Wednesday, October 28, 2015

DJ Trish in the beginning

 This is a photo of the first hig back in the late 90s or early 2000. I saw a sign up sheet for our annual school fair.I asked my Friend Frank who DJed our school dances hey lets DJ Davy Jones day. how about it.. Better yet He replied You DJ it!
Me going solo? Sure you know what to say and you know what to play. He replied
Well the day came. I was excited and nervous at the same time.
Franks wife and mom were there and you said Take good care of Franks stuff with a smile.
 By the end of the day I felt like a rock star. I got the bug. The DJ bug!
Frank retired from DJing in 2015.  I started saving up for my own gear.
In 2009 DJ Trish returned with my own gear. A Numark mix 2 deck and a pair of Tapko thumps still rock parties and events today!
I still remind Frank that he taught me everything I know about DJing. I am forever grateful for him lighting the spark that inspired my desire to became a DJ! He is a great mentor!

No comments:

Post a Comment