Friday, November 27, 2015

No Black Friday madness here!

I heard of the black Friday Madness on some malls around the country. I didn't shop at any malls I guess that's why huh?
 What I did see is folks working together at local shops to put up Christmas Decorations, and even some homes are decorated already!


I stopped at the Beach House Surf shop and they have a beautiful window display!

even the new art Gallery in town is blinged up!



After making the rounds a photographer and shopper tend to get thirsty so it was time to stop at Muellers Bakery and get an ice tea. but not just any iced tea..

This ice Tea is made my a Point Pleasant resident and its great!
 so that friends was my Black Friday!
to see the video footage check out
www.youtube.com/user/djtrishm




No comments:

Post a Comment