Monday, November 16, 2015

a very Beautiful Monday in November!

Upon arriving home from work today I had a mental list of things I wanted to do.
I usually jump on my computer when I get home but not today.
I got changed, hopped on the bike and off I went.
I was in the mood for a Tuna fish sub so first stop was Mon Alyssa's! oh yeah!
I paid a quick visit to the guys at public works. Chip was thumbing through his briefcase looking for some paperwork he needed for a meeting tomorrow. He found it.
We chatted for a few minutes and then I left so they could lock up for the day.
Next stop was to drop off 2 Christmas mixes to a friend of mine.
Next up was a trip to the beach. The water was calm and it was low tide.There were some fisherman on the jettys and a nice number of boats out!
Thanksgiving is a week from this Thursday.Iwas in need of CDrs so I stopped at Walgreens were I know they have to Maxell 50 pack! Its time to get busy making Christmas mixes!
   OK so here are some shots of the day.






wel that about wraps it up for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment