Thursday, March 24, 2016

DJ Trish update and other stuff

OK here it is The DJ Trish Update
April 8th
%- 730PM at Martells for BHHS Gift Auction Cocktail hour
April 23 Riverview Park for Point Pleasants Earthday Celebration along with The Sherman Brothers Band and the Soup Sandwich Band 12 noon till 4pm
June 11 at BHS for Davy Jones Day fair 10am-2pm
A special appearance by James Dalton

 Today I got a call from the Photo Center with the estimate for the repair on my Camera. Its going to take 2-4 weeks depending on when the parts come in. I hope and pray its only 2 weeks.
 I also got a pleasant Surprise at work today. I received the golden apple for the month of April.
I guess you could say its like employee of the month!
 I feel the love. I am so blessed to have such awesome coworkers and a kind understanding Boss. BHS is a great Place to work despite occasion misunderstandings and other crazy stuff that happens at every school.
  OK well I have the next week off. time to get a lil wine and git dis Party Started!

No comments:

Post a Comment