Wednesday, March 23, 2016

spring has spring

Its been a bit over a week since my camera has been in the shop.
Today we had out staff photos taken at school. I headed to the gym early to see if there was anything I could do to help.
I talked photography to the woman taking the photos. she uses a Nikon and we were saying what good camera Nikons are.
I learned a few things like that the Micro setting is. Of could if I read the owners manual more Id already know what the micro setting is for.
 I look forward to taking photos and making videos again.
In the meantime please check out what I have up already at
www.youtube.com/user/djtrishm

Although I have some downtime making videos and taking pictures my creative engine is still going as far as making mixes. I also have a few DJ gigs lined up.

April 6ths at Martells spinning during cocktail hour at the BHS Home and schools gift auction
April 23 at Point Pleasant Boros earth Day
June 11 at BHS's Davy Jones Day Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment