Monday, April 18, 2016

Mid April Update and random chatter

Well I'm going on week 4 without my camera. I feel my creativity has suffered a bit and my motivation in making mixes has even suffered  but I has ideas rolling in my head.
As far as DJing things are going well.
This past Saturday I had an early morning gig at Bricks little league opening day. It was chilly but fun. next week is Point Pleasant annual earthday celebration!
 I think last weeks gig at Martells may open a few doors for me as far as DJ gigs go. I received many nice compliments. Perhaps this spring and summer will be a good year in the DJ biz for me.
   I'm also thinking of starting a podcast on podbean. If I can learn how to use audacity I'm in like Flynn but if not its OK!
I'm happy to have my blogs and youtube Vlogs!
 I also will have a summer job so I'm grateful for that too!
For now I must look forward to getting my camera back and doing a 500+ subs contest.
Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment