Friday, April 1, 2016

returning the Favor

there are many people who do things for us and many don't realize or appreciate the good people in their lives.
My parents taught me to always try to return the kindness of others no matter how small a gesture it may be.
  For example my friends Chip and Joyce do many nice things for me,and there's no way I can repay them in full. but I do little thing like buy them drinks ,coffee or a gift card to a local bar or Restaurant for Christmas and as Little as it may seem to me it might be more appreciated by them then I think .
  A while back I opened the door for someone and it turned out they had a cane and as little as I thought that act of kindness was they really did appreciate it and it meant they didn't have to stop and struggle to open the door. Little things do mean a lot.



RANT ALERT RANT ALERT

Ok so little bit of politics here.
Today I did this little rant on my facebook page about how we are letting Syrians in. like 10,000 of them ok.
I'm all for helpings folks out if they are fleeing a dangerous place.
However Syria is probably one of the biggest host of terrorist out there. There are folks who will disguised as innocent folks but are really aiming to do us harm that can slip through background checks.
  2nd We have folks here in this country who are homeless due to Tornadoes and Hurricanes who are STILL without help.
We Have Veterans who have trouble getting help. Shouldn't we have our own first.
Heck perhaps I'm wrong.
OK that's it from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment