Sunday, November 6, 2016

Murphy's laws is trying me again

Last week I had a nice day of photography and video making when I went to upload my video to youtube it didn't work. I tried everything.
I emailed my sister thinking she put some sort of block on youtube because someone posted something bad? Nope
She did say sh got some random email from me so I thought oh s--t someone hacked my account.
I spend the rest of the evening changing passwords.Damn what a pain in the arss!
 I finally gave up on Windows movie maker and searched for a new one.
I finally came across one called Filmora. Norton security says its safe so I downloaded a trial version and tried it out. I like it. I posted a video but the brand name is across the whole video and in order to get rid of that is to purchase the licence. Its not much $37.00 for a year.
So worth it!
today I did some videotaping and will upload it when I purchase the license. in the meantime I can still post photography so here's some from today!

the Day started off at Mueller's Bakery! The best way to get a Sunday going!





The landscape photography turned out nice today!
The sun is starting to set on Barnaget Bay! There are get places by the Bay Head Yacht Club for sunset Photography!


The Local first aid dive team was practicing at Chadwick St Beach. Wow that a BIG RIG!

a Turtle figure on a friends porch!

some car emblems are cool to take pictures of! I love doing this!

Theres only one way to end such a long blog..With a gorgeous sunset of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment