Monday, March 11, 2019

Back to the Beach 2019

As I left work today I heard the Birds singing and chirping the way you hear them in spring! There was a wind but it didn't have that arctic nip that I'm used to!
  The sun was shining bright and that mean one thing. Its a day for a bike ride! no doubt about it.
When I got home I got into my jeans t shirt and put on my red Beatles hoodie,Grabbed my keys,wallet and camera and put them in my hip pack and off I went.
The first shop..Bay Head Beach.
Here are a few shots I took there


After the Beach I stopped at Twilight lake to see what I could see there. The wind from the north was stronger so I didn't stay long but I did see a big mama of the seagull on the nearby dock.

Around this time it occured to me I haven't eaten yet so I stopped at MonAlyssa's for a slice of Pizza! The trip over the Loveland town bridge was windy too say I walked over it. There were some xeazy gusts of wind but I'm glad I ventured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment