Friday, March 1, 2019

Why I'm coming back and what I'll be doing here

 So A few weeks ago I went to post some photos On wordpress and I reached the limit of posting picture and if I want to post more I need to upgrade. Yes I need to pay to get more space added.
I can't do that at this time so Yes you my blogger audience will be enjoying photos.
 I welcome comments and hope you enjoy what you see.
OK now to bring you up to spped. In November I bought a new Nikon SX720 HS which has a 40x zoom and today our tech Queen Maria let my take a few photos with a Rebel. Now that is  a camera. It has a 50x zoom. I can only dream about the shot I'd get with that. For now I must enjoy my SX 720 and work on my photography skills.
Ill also by showing photos of CDs and CD mixes I make. Stand by for fun if you enjoy Photography and music!

No comments:

Post a Comment