Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Catchin' up

Hello folks Its been a while since I've written a straight out blog.Once again Davy Jones day was a great sunny day.The night before I had my doubts mother nature would cooperate BUT Saturday Morning I saw the sun and blue sky and man was I happy. This Saturday im DJing a 50th Anniversary party.So psyched about that.I think there will be 200 people there!Im sure I'll get a few folks dancin. Im not sure when I'll be spinning at Movie night yet but I'll Keep you posted.There maybe a short dry spell after the 50th Anniversary Party or perhaps I'll get a few more gigs.We shall see! Things are gettingbusy at work as we prepare to end another year at BHS.The 8th grade and kindergarden are Practicing for the the promotion ceremonies. Before I know it i'll be returning to my post at the BHIA.It won't be the same without the Zuvers there.Mr Zuver died and Mrs is living in Florida.The dune grass behind there house is high in Parts of the yard.Keeping folks off the dunes without the fence there will be stepped up! I visited my friends at public works today and they are busy! Im going to take a little break from posting stuff on youtube and pay attention to this here blog.Really.I've been neglecting you guys. Today I mailed out 6 packages containing what else..CD mixes!Speaking a mixes the Admin at Zenrunning order is closing down the sight.He is overwhelmed with spam and junkmail and stuff of that sort!I hope to maintain contact with most if not all the fine friends I made there. Im still active with the IMP and the Cool Grooves mix Exchange(My own little mix trade group!) OK so Happy Summer Everyone! Peace,Love and Music Trish Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment