Monday, December 10, 2012

December random chatter

Sadly Atomic CDs closed their Doors.Now I will hunt for another place to buy used CD's in addition to Ocean County music, consignment for cash and the antique pavilion. Not that those places aren't good but I'm always on the lookout for new spots but that will wait till spring I guess. I gave Nancy my Christmas wants and had them noted in my phone but deleted them so i'll be surprised on Christmas. Wednesday I expect things to get closer to Normal as BHS is opening up again.As much as the time off was kinda fun Im starting to feel useless!Uhoh Yeah i need to get back to work!! I may crank Out another mix before Christmas vacation. If the weather is permitting My Camera and I will go on one last adventure of my unscheduled vacation. Today was unusually warm for December but I'm not complaining,heck no!I got a lot accomplished because of it. 16 packages containing Christmas mixes in them,cards mailed and even a stop for a late breakfast and then off to the drugstore for allergy meds.I had a half hour to spare before I went to the dentist and All is well. NO Cavities.Although I do need to step it up on the flossing. Ok well thats all for now! stay tunes and be well Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment