Thursday, December 13, 2012

oh Happy day

This Morning I woke up at 8:30 looking forward to returning to work. After a month of not working I was starting to feel useless.The students are teachers are Back at BHS!Knowing it was going to be a busy crazy day I left early and stopped at The Bay Breeze deli.It wasn't that cold this morning and I was hoping and praying mother nature would give us a mild start of winter being I'm still without a car. it was a busy day as i was sure it would be.I stayed until 2:30.I had to make copies if the emergency contact book so our nurse could have a copy for her office.most if not all her files were destroyed in the flood! When I got home I saw a red car in the driveway.infact it was also a convertible. We have company i thought or is it..no it can't be!Nancy and Dan told be Id be getting a convertable so in the summer they could cruise around in it in the summer while I was working at the beach. I went in to say hi to nancy and ask her if she needed anything from the store.I then asked her who was here.She replied no one.Is that .. I started to ask .She turned to me smiling :Merry Christmas! We went outside and she showed me all the features.Like my other car it has a CD player AND a cassette player. To Top it off its a VOLVO! iI TOOK IT FOR A LITTLE RIDE.I Have to adjust my seat so im not up so close but that's OK. The excellarator is a little touchy but I'll get used to that.I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment