Sunday, December 2, 2012

the year in review 2012

2012 what a year! I am now a woman of the 21st century.I have a digital camera.Now that I have one why did I hold out so long on getting one? I am also of member youtube.I joined this little group called the vinyl community.OK we are growing.Although i only collect CDs they accepted me and many others like me because its all about the music, man! I've even learned to make slide showed and post them on Youtube. OK so does this make me a geek? 2012 started out to be a nice year but its not ending that way Hurricane Sandy hit us with a serious punch.the flooding destroyed both my car and Nancys van.Luckily she was able to get new wheels a few weeks later after renting one. Atomic CDs is closing shop.Eric says he has been thinking about it for awhile.I bought a few CDs today and stayed under my self imposed $20.00 limit!I celebrated my self control with a coffee and blueberry muffin at the Green Planet Coffee House being Rock N Joe's is also a victim of hurricane Sandy. The business district of Point Pleasant Beach escaped pretty much unharmed from what I've Heard. Another sad note.My uncle Jimm died in Mid October!I will miss you Uncle Jim!OK now to upload a few photos! Lets all hope and pray 2013 is much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment