Monday, December 30, 2013

My other passion photography

2013
what a year
it seems like last year at this time I was wondering if we would ever recover from Hurricane Sandy. There was so music destruction.
I am happy to say many businesses , homes schools and Churches are making a nice comeback.
  This was also a good year of DJ gigs for me.
Although its not in my profile next to my love of music is photography.You probably figured that out, right?
 I got my first camera when I was 12 years old.It was a polaroid.Does anyone remember the smell of the film when it was appearing when your peeled the top layer off?I loved that smell.then as the picture came into view you waited to see how good it came out?
The camera after that was a Kodak instamatic.
I still have an old photo album with some pictures in it.
\OK well super fast forward heres a few recent pictures..with stories

                                         
                                                 A glass angel figurine!


                                       
                                            Paper snowflakes in the window of Muellars Bakery


                     The empty lot where the shoppers Wharf once stood.


                                      Surfing Santa hangin' 10 at the Beach House classic boardshop!

                             
                                          Happy little creatures watch you dance. they are keeping an eye on a mix I made for a friend!






No comments:

Post a Comment